Karite Buerre Pure : What is it?
• East African Shea butter (Vitellaria nilotica) is produced in Northern Uganda.
• Our East African Shea butter (Vitellaria nilotica) is 100% natural and certified “WILD”.
• It is produced in a manner that uses newly developed technology to carefully process the butter without the use of chemicals and not losing any of its healing properties.
How do you use it?
• Treatment of dry skin, eczema, and minor
• Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
• Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness.
• Natural Sunscreen (SPF6), due to its rich
content of vitamins A & E.
• Treats dark spots, skin discolorations,
stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes.
• Massages, diaper rash, and as a hair
conditioner and much more.
What are the ingredients used in making it?
Sorry, this information is not available with us at the moment! For an accurate listing of ingredients used in this product, please refer to the product packaging. Alternatively, you could email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will specifically check for this product with the brand.